Trisha Update

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daine bday watch

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Blog Award

To Aileen: Thanks so much friend for giving me an award such as fabulous as you.



The instruction is to enumerate the 5 current addictions I have and pass the award to 5 other Fabulous bloggers.

5 current addictions, here you go..

1. collecting Trisha's pics
2. shoes
3. japanese crackers & ballerina biscuits
4. sweet pea scent of my moisturizing hand lotion
5. listening to trisha's songs

Now here comes the problem, I have only 2 fabulous blogger friends - One is Aileen who gave me this award and the other one is Nelson, so I'm passing this award to Nelson who has an equally fabulous blog as Aileen's.

2 comments:

AiDiSan said...

friend,

find time to visit other blogs and exhange links too para bongga na blog mo...hehehe.

take care

Anonymous said...

geee thanks! this is my first award! i'll post my stuff later...

have a good day!!