Trisha Update

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daine bday watch

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Red Rose

So I was expecting a long stemmed red rose last Valentine's Day. Guess what? Not a single petal.
Frustrated. I know, I should have not expected. He never gives flower anyway. But somehow, in the farthest corner of my mind, there's this tiny hope that it will be different this time , that when I come home from work  , I will get the surprise of my life because I will see this red thing neatly lying on my table top.Oh yes, I was still surprised, as there was nothing but the same old empty table I left in the morning. Then I heard my message alert tone,touched the screen, and read the message. 'Happy Valentine's Dear :-)' then followed by ' I made reservations for two tonight.'
Hey, it's not so bad after all , love is still in the air, even without
The Red Rose.   
 

No comments: