Trisha Update

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daine bday watch

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Acknowledgement

I first heard this blog thing from my long time friend Aileen. Though I know that this is an online diary, I didn’t know that there’s more to it, that you can actually earn an extra income out of blogging. Since it’s my long dream to write, not to mention the incentives that I can possibly obtain, I got interested. I ask Aileen for more details and she is just so kind to explain to me the basic things I need to know.
Thanks Aileen for the information and for introducing me to world of Blogging.
Heyya Folks, here I come…..

1 comment:

AiDiSan said...

You are very welcome, if there's more I can of help, just let me know.