Trisha Update

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daine bday watch

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Starting Off

I've been longing to create and have a site of my own but the very busy schedule at work hinders me to do so,aside from the fact that I have only little knowledge on how to create a web blog. Until I came across blogger.That answers most of my questions.Albeit still groping for so many things like how to put links and the likes, I will gradually learn all those for sure.
In the meantime , let me now take the pleasure of writing my thoughts in my very blog and oh so excited in Starting Off.

2 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Cam to your site on a random click - so add some more!

AiDiSan said...

Hi Girl,

so glad that you're now into blogging. keep on updating it so you'll have your own avid readers and earn too.