Trisha Update

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daine bday watch

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Day Off


Two extra days off is what I've got for this month. The Big Boss is giving me two extra rest days to recharge and unwind. As I've mentioned in my previous post, we just finished our first exhibition and I am literally exhausted.
I am just awaiting Buddy's announcement as to when he will have his off so we can spend the day together because I was given the priviledge of choosing which day I will take. Well, our day off hardly ever meets,hence this is the very seldom occasion that we can really have our bonding moments. Just the two of us.
I am one big excited momma, already planning where we could spend the day and where to eat and what to shop, etc.
It will be for sure, a very fun filled and enjoyable day for both of us.Our most awaited...Day Off.

No comments: